pondelok 24. novembra 2014

The Five Minute Journal

Hi guys!


One week ago I start writing The Five Minute Journal. Maybe some of you know what is it, but maybe not.

TFMJ is a juornal for people who don´t used to write any type of journal. It´s a journal in which you write twice a day, and it will never tkae you more than 5 minute. You answer 3 simple questions at the morning and 2 in the evening.

This journal is here to stimutale your toughts and mind to start thinking more positive and to make your life easier and happier.

I heart about this journal from Mimi Ikonn and her men Alex Ikonn. Alex is one of the creator of this journal. I was thinking a long time about ordering this journal, and two weeks ago there was the right time to order it.

I am just starting to write this journal, so i still can´t see the results, but hopefully in one mounth I will see something is happening with me.

http://www.fiveminutejournal.com/

Hope you are oing to be interesting in it as much as I am.


Have a great evening!!!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára