piatok 17. apríla 2015

Apology

Hi guys!

In this post I just wanna to apologize that I haven´t been blogging for such a long time.
I´ve got very hard time in my life, maybe the hardest. I left university after first semester, because
I´ve realised that I was not really interesting in the subject which I was studying, so I just decidet to ended it. I was so depresed from all the stuff happening around me, as all my friends stay at universities, but I went throuh it. My aunt invited me for a long stay visit to Switzerland where I spent 2 mounth. I was helping her with house work, just chilled and thought about myself and my life.

After this stay I came to the point when I realise what I want to do with my life. I sent applications to 2 universities, so hopefully this will be what I really wanna to do.

Love you so much!!!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára