sobota 18. apríla 2015

My favourite apps at the moment

Hi everyone

Lots of bloggers share their favourite apps in their phones, so I also decidet to share my favorite apps with you right now.

1. Instagram

 Instagram is definitly my most favourite one. I just love it. You can find pretty much everybody here. I love taking photos and also I love to go thourg photos of other people, celebrity, my friends....Instagram usually give me a big inspiration into my life.


my favourite instagramers:
- mimiikonn
- taza
- tanyaburr
- thefashionguitar

2. Youtube

You know that I am a big fan of youtube (wrote a post about it). I cant imagine a week when I don´t open my Youtube app.


3. Snapchat

What an amazing app. I love it so much. Sharing everyday life with friends is amazing. And the best think is that a lot of well- known people use snapchat too and they share their stories to everybody.



4. 7 minute workout

I need to say that I am very lazy person, but I realise that I need to move more, so I brows though internet I found this amazing workout app. There are so many exercises from which you can chose, an it will only take you 7 minute every day to do this. Lets try it!









Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára